Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-14 Origin: Site
Everybody knows that the cross-sections of aluminum profiles are odd, and other steels can't achieve this effect. This belongs to the attributes of lightweight aluminum profiles. The commercial aluminum profiles we usually see belong to the 6-series aluminum alloys, and the 6-series aluminum alloys are deformed aluminum alloys, which can be created by extrusion.
( 1) Ingredients: According to the certain alloy qualities to be created, calculate the additional quantity of numerous alloy components, and also sensibly match different basic materials.
( 2) Smelting: The prepared raw materials are included in the smelting heating system to thaw according to the procedure needs, as well as the slag and gas in the thaw are effectively gotten rid of by degassing as well as slagging refining techniques.
( 3) Casting: Under specific spreading procedure conditions, the molten aluminum is cooled down and cast into rounded casting rods of different specs with a deep well casting system.
2. Extrusion of standard Aluminum Profile
Extrusion is a way of forming profiles. Layout and produce a mold and mildew according to the profile product area, as well as utilize an extruder to squeeze out the warmed round cast rod from the mold. The generally used quality of 6063 aluminum alloy goes through an air-cooling quenching procedure and succeeding synthetic aging process throughout extrusion to finish the warmth treatment and also strengthening. Various qualities of heat-treatable and also strengthened alloys have various warm therapy systems.
3. Surface area therapy
The extruded aluminum alloy profile does not have strong surface area rust resistance, so it has to be surface area dealt with by anodic oxidation to enhance the deterioration resistance, wear resistance, and also look of the aluminum.
The major process is:
(1) Surface area pretreatment: Usage chemical or physical approaches to clean the surface area of the profile to reveal the pure matrix to facilitate obtaining a complete and also thick fabricated oxide movie. It is also feasible to get a mirror or matte (matt) surface area by mechanical methods.
(2) Anodic oxidation: The surface area pretreatment of the profile will go through anodization externally of the substrate under particular procedure conditions to develop a dense, porous, and also strong-adsorbing AL203 film.
(3) Securing: The pores of the permeable oxide movie formed after anodization are shut to boost the anti-pollution, corrosion resistance, and also use the resistance of the oxide film. Using the strong adsorption of the oxide movie prior to sealing, some metal salts can be soaked up and also deposited in the movie pores, which can make the appearance of the profile show numerous colors other than the all-natural color (silver white), such as black, bronze, Golden yellow and also stainless-steel color, and so on
1. Plated aluminum
2. Electrophoresis layered aluminum
3. Powder splashed aluminum
4. Timber grain transfer aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Refined aluminum (separated into mechanical sprucing up and chemical sprucing up, of which chemical polishing has the greatest expense and also the most expensive).
If you want to know more about Standard Aluminum Profiles and Industrial Profile products, please feel free to contact us.