Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-08 Origin: Site
1. Aluminum elevator profile, without digging a pit, is mainly used for high-altitude cargo transportation between floors. The guide industrial freight elevator is also called a hydraulic hoist, which has a high lifting height. It adopts a side-mounted oil cylinder or double-sided oil cylinder arrangement, stable operation, low noise, convenient maintenance, and long service life;
2. In the event of a power failure, manual emergency descent can be used, which is safe, convenient, fast, and practical;
3. The depth of the pit is generally 15cm-30cm, and the height of the top layer is not limited. It can be customized according to the site environment;
4. It is suitable for 2-5 story steel structure or concrete workshop, and can be used for internal and external installation;
5. The pumping station adopts a joint venture pumping station or imported pumping station. If the speed requirement is too high, use a joint venture customized pumping station to meet the ideal delivery requirements.
6. Imported parts are used for oil cylinders and seals to solve the problem of unstable voltage and oil leakage of parts.
7. The oil cylinder is arranged in the platform boom;
8. Lifting wire ropes, wheels, and special lifting chains ensure safety;
9. The automatic insurance during the ascent ensures the safety of the ascent;
10. Synchronization device in the ascent process ensures that there is no possibility of overturning;
11. The alarm setting when descending to the ground ensures the safety of the operator;
12. Chain or wire rope break protection device;
13. Hydraulic system pressure loss and burst protection device;
14. The use of a permanent magnet switch for elevator leveling has a good leveling effect.
15. The leveling difference between heavy load and no-load is small, with high leveling accuracy and easy adjustment
1. No machine room is needed above the hoist.
2. There is no counterweight device in the industrial freight elevator to improve the utilization rate of the shaft area.
3. The load and load of the industrial freight elevator directly act on the foundation pit through the oil tank, and the hoist has low strength requirements, and brick structure or brick-concrete structure hoist is sufficient.
1. Relief valve: can prevent the system pressure from being too high during upward movement.
2. Emergency manual valve: When the power fails, the elevator can be lowered to the nearest floor to open the door.
3. Pipeline rupture valve: When the hydraulic system pipeline ruptures and the elevator stalls and descends, it can automatically cut off the oil circuit to stop the descending.
4. Oil tank oil temperature protection: When the oil temperature in the oil tank exceeds the standard set value, the oil temperature protection device generates a signal to suspend the use of the elevator, and the elevator can only be started when the oil temperature drops.
5. Low failure rate: Due to the advanced hydraulic system and good control method, the failure rate of the elevator operation can be minimized.
6. Low power consumption: When the hydraulic lift is down, it is driven by the pressure generated by its own weight, which greatly saves energy.